SIG Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I ordered a Bare Skin for my 239. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale extended to the 3rd. Jump on this.

(Disclosure: I have no affiliation with HNH other than being a very satisfied, repeat customer. Great holsters and great people.)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Ordered 2 skin guard holsters on sale, one for 225-A1 and one for M11. Quick shipping but not impressed with fit. The holster for the 225-A1 is so tight that it will not fit in with the trigger guard past the tension screw. The top of the slide is as far as it can go with the stitching. Wouldn't order again. I couldn't even get a Ruger LC9 into it:mad:.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
High Noon Arrived

I ordered it just two days ago for my 239-40.

It fits my 229-40 as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Great timing on this. I just got my Sig P229C and after research found that it is best to use a Sig P224 holster for this as it uses the shorter 3.5 P224 slide. Not everyone makes one for the 224 either. Ordered the High Noon Slide Guard. Only problem is the long wait. But for this quality you have to get in line and wait I guess. So night stand duty for this one until I get my holster! The 239 stays as the duty gun.

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Ordered 2 skin guard holsters on sale, one for 225-A1 and one for M11. Quick shipping but not impressed with fit. The holster for the 225-A1 is so tight that it will not fit in with the trigger guard past the tension screw. The top of the slide is as far as it can go with the stitching. Wouldn't order again. I couldn't even get a Ruger LC9 into it:mad:.

Two weeks after returning the holsters, still waiting for the refund...."it could take 2 weeks +/- a few days...". Wouldn't order again from them for sure!! Not sure why it takes so long to refund?
:mad:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Used to have nothing but good things to say about HNH... Not so much anymore. Had been a customer for many years and many holsters and a belt. However, due to my last two experiences with HNH and quality issues(bad/loose stitching on one holster and the completely wrong model with the other) I would not recomend them to anyone. And to get a refund for this last purchase( the wrong model sent to me) I have to ship back on my own dime. Some sale.....

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
High noon - never again

Two weeks after returning the holsters, still waiting for the refund...."it could take 2 weeks +/- a few days...". Wouldn't order again from them for sure!! Not sure why it takes so long to refund?
:mad:
Three weeks after High Noon received my holsters returned to get a refund and they continue to stall.... first saying it takes 2 weeks to process a refund! (Are you kidding me)....now 3 weeks and customer service says they will check with the "office" and oh by the way ask me for my tracking info! High Noon - NEVER AGAIN! Terrible company to do business with!

·
Registered
24,040 Posts
Three weeks after High Noon received my holsters returned to get a refund and they continue to stall.... first saying it takes 2 weeks to process a refund! (Are you kidding me)....now 3 weeks and customer service says they will check with the "office" and oh by the way ask me for my tracking info! High Noon - NEVER AGAIN! Terrible company to do business with!
That's unfortunate. I have purchased from them and the product was good but I never returned anything to them.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Used to have nothing but good things to say about HNH... Not so much anymore. Had been a customer for many years and many holsters and a belt. However, due to my last two experiences with HNH and quality issues(bad/loose stitching on one holster and the completely wrong model with the other) I would not recomend them to anyone. And to get a refund for this last purchase( the wrong model sent to me) I have to ship back on my own dime. Some sale.....
Sad hearing that. I understand they changed ownership a few years back.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I too am sorry to hear about your troubles. I've bought a bunch of their stock non-custom models recently and haven't really had any issues. They did send me the wrong holster once but I decided to keep it anyway.

Dave

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Now I'm sorry I brought it up!

I'd always heard good things about them so I ordered my first one a few months ago. Liked it so I got two more, no problems.

With 35% off, I thought it was a deal worth sharing.

Sorry to hear you guys had problems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts