SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share with you guys how I just cancelled an order from a YEAR ago I have been on back order with this company for two boxes of WWB 9mm. I cancelled it in case in another two years they get to full filling their back orders I am no longer at that address or this one for that matter. Skip em' SinclairIntl

DO NOT get sucked into a Back order with these guys.... I ordered on 4/11/13 and here it is 4/23/2014 !

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure if they are related or affiliated. I did have a conversation with sales 6 months ago. I only remembered about it today, when I dropped a PDF in my receipt folder and saw it. Since them I have bought and shot 100's of rounds.

I thought I was very patient waiting 6 months for 100 bullets. Now it has been a year. SO on that note, I would not want someone to wait for something from them that maybe was something they needed for a trip, etc. Skip em. Plenty of other companies doing good biz. Palmetto for instance. Besides $15.00 bucks for 50 is not exactly a loser deal on their end... Pretty much PAR retail.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.