SIG Talk banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Great job guys....:(

Now I have to get a new number....<sigh>

I was trying to keep that on off the internet - my other numbers, hey, no problem - but I get charged for each call on this one. Guess I need to get to work...

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
who did this edit & how'd you do it??
Picked up the phone a while back and called Plateautel in Clovis, NM at 575-389-3333, ordered service and waited about 8 months.

The "editors" showed up one day, jammed a cable under my back yard, poked a hole in my wall and left.

Next thing I knew - was what you now know....:lol:

It's been rock solid since installation.

·
Administrator
36,820 Posts
Looks like your speed rating is based on their own server in Clovis :D

If you changed the server to one on the other side of the world what would it be?

I mean, that's what bearone2 did - he selected a server in Los Angeles for the test :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
That's true. Uh, well, they're the fastest system in the state and the Ookla contractor in NM. You'd kinda have to expect them to be testing their own system as well.

As to testing in LA - unless I'm having trouble connection in LA - I have no need to test every hop between Clovis, NM and LA...;)

·
Administrator
811 Posts
What device and browser are you using @wcoyne? Also, are you able to grab a screenshot of the error that you're receiving?

In the meantime, I'd suggest clearing your cache and cookies to see if you notice any improvements. Let us know!

Cheers,

Erik

21 - 29 of 29 Posts