41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
What happened to my previous posts?

·
Administrator
36,926 Posts
Steve, I removed them with others to clean the thread up. You ire, along with mine and others, has been properly reported to the tech team in the backroom. I see no reason to have new threads started on the same topic, or to clog the thread up with pictures.

The tech team at VS has been properly notified of the issues. Now we must all wait for them to do what they need to do.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
10,840 Posts
incar, I hope they are successful... it gets aggravating trying to answer a question, or "like" a post, and it turning into an exercise in futility!

Too many of us, probably take blood pressure medicine already, to keep ours "down", to constantly, have to "battle" this!

This post alone took 15 minutes, and at least a dozen attempts to actually post!

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
SigTalk URL takes me to BenzForum website

After I got bumped out of ST, I tried to get back to ST and it took me to BenzForum.com, despite the URL correctly showing sigtalk. I guess I'm suffering a Fatal EXPECTATION Error! :p

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Some of us simply gave up again this morning.

VS needs to get their junk together or they may start seeing a different solution available to ST users - that is NOT a VS forum.

Losing members here means the ad revenue and supporting member revenue they bought the site to leverage - would be at risk.

·
Administrator
814 Posts
How has it been today? Any alerts in your browser its hanging on? I came here on a Win7/Chrome and everything loaded instantly.

- JB

·
Registered
55,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
it varies on time to load pages!!

this above message took a count of 9 to load!!

·
10,840 Posts
How has it been today? Any alerts in your browser its hanging on? I came here on a Win7/Chrome and everything loaded instantly.

- JB
I haven't had any slow go's today, nor any noticeable problems with the site, compared to the past couple of days.

Thanks!

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
55,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
I haven't had any slow go's today, nor any noticeable problems with the site, compared to the past couple of days.

Thanks!
agreed, no issue on "likes" or seeing a blank page!!

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
I've been on and off the forum a few times over a couple hours this morning.

Performance has been better than I've seen it since VS took over. Everything thing works and load times - even on image heavy pages - is very good.

Fingers crossed it stays this way.

·
Administrator
814 Posts
Glad to hear that there's been a marked improvement in site performance. Yes, fingers crossed that it stays that way! :unsure:

Please let us know if you come across anything else out of the ordinary.

Cheers!

Erik

·
10,840 Posts
Glad to hear that there's been a marked improvement in site performance. Yes, fingers crossed that it stays that way! :unsure:

Please let us know if you come across anything else out of the ordinary.

Cheers!

Erik
Erik, for some reason it won't let me "log out"... scary!!!

·
Premium Member
16,974 Posts
Erik, for some reason it won't let me "log out"... scary!!!

Context:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

·
Super Moderator
4,713 Posts
Ive had one error trying to Like something this evening, but overall everything has been smooth.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts