SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Range time fun with SIG's new P220 Legion -- 125rds at 10yds starting with Speer's Gold Dot, Hornady's Critical Duty and finishing with Federal's American Eagle. All ran perfectly - unsuppressed & suppressed.

I really like the Grayguns trigger in these guns. With the OEM mainspring, she's smooth 9lbs 1oz DA and 4lbs 6ozs SA pull weights, with SIG's very Short Reset Trigger too.

P220's heft makes for quick follow-on shoots. Running suppressed, she has slightly more GSR blowback than my larger framed FNX-45 and HK45 can hosts, but that's no big deal...

P220's a welcome addition to our 45acp suppressor host pistols!!

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love my H&K 45 but my H&K Mark 23 is special. I've been waiting almost a year for BATF to approve three stamps for three cans.
Yeah, HK45 is a very good suppressor host. Expect Mk23 is at least as good too. I don't shoot HK as much because their weird left hand barrel thread requires a piston change on the Osprey. It's not difficult, but does take a few minutes to cool down the can and make the piston change.

FNX-45 Tactical is our bedside pistol. It shoots good - and gotta luv her 15rd mags...

Cheers

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yeah, HK45 is a very good suppressor host. Expect Mk23 is at least as good too. I don't shoot HK as much because their weird left hand barrel thread requires a piston change on the Osprey. It's not difficult, but does take a few minutes to cool down the can and make the piston change.

FNX-45 Tactical is our bedside pistol. It shoots good - and gotta luv her 15rd mags...

Cheers
Thanks for the info regarding the barrel threading. I'm hopeful that the stamps will be approve SOON!

My son has two FN 5.7's. They are soft shooters and with 20 +1 an excellent option for EDC or home protection.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I thought the Right side of the slide was supposed to say "P220 Elite" Photos I have seen showed this, but the ones that I have seen in stores do not have this on the slide?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.