SIG Talk banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am in for two of these as soon as a dealer sends me the email, telling me they have them in stock. I made enough on selling just 2 cases of 5.56 ammo in the last month to pay for them. And I had the lowest price of all the dealers at the gun shows on comparable ammo.
Over priced some. Yeah. Just like my Dad's $9,000. a month room in the nursing home, or the depreciation one looses driving a new car off the lot. I am 69 years young, and I am going to buy and enjoy the toys I have while I can.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I am in for two of these as soon as a dealer sends me the email, telling me they have them in stock. I made enough on selling just 2 cases of 5.56 ammo in the last month to pay for them. And I had the lowest price of all the dealers at the gun shows on comparable ammo.
Over priced some. Yeah. Just like my Dad's $9,000. a month room in the nursing home, or the depreciation one looses driving a new car off the lot. I am 69 years young, and I am going to buy and enjoy the toys I have while I can.
Just to make those kids stay off your lawn?.......lol. I agree with you

·
Registered
185 Posts
Osage had a few. I ordered one around 2:45 CST, received confirmation of order from Osage and email notice it had shipped. Price was $299.99 shipped
Give us a performance review when you receive the Custom Works FCU; .... how is the trigger performance dry/range firing? Thanks

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Give us a performance review when you receive the Custom Works FCU; .... how is the trigger performance dry/range firing? Thanks

I picked up the P320 Custom Works FCU I purchased from Osage County Guns. Finish looks nice. I placed it in an XSeries Carry grip module and dry fired it. Similar trigger pull to the X5 FCU I removed. It will be a week or so before I can get to the range. I recently had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder and am still working on motion and strengthening.

I paid $299.99, shipping included, from Osage County Guns. Shipping was quick. I ordered on 11-20-2020 and received on 11-24-2020.

I would have been more satisfied if it would have been below $250.00 but am pleased with it and would not hesitate to order again. I have another P320 set of parts that are just begging for an FCU 🙂.

Pictures below to show "it happened!"
IMG_0237.jpg
IMG_0238.jpg
IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0240.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg
IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg

·
Registered
533 Posts
I have ordered 2 from another online retailer. I may order some more. Time will tell.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I had to go to the city today so I stopped at the LGS to see "if/when/how" they might be able to get one. They had 5 on the shelf. They now have 4.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts