1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sig's new CustomWorks P320 FCU program is now up and running:

·
Premium Member
Sig P320 X-Compact, Smith and Wesson 327.
8,158 Posts
Outstanding!

Reactions: aNYgentleman2006

·
Registered
14,646 Posts
Sig's new CustomWorks P320 FCU program is now up and running:

Yep,But There Is A SIX to NINE Month Waiting Period After You Place Your Order...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hmmm.... well lots info and neat pics ....but.... no pricing to be found anywhere. I'm a 320 fan and would consider building another ... depending on the price for the new FCU. Anyone heard a price? ... anyone? ....????:unsure:

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Osage has them listed for $299, but still out of stock.

Osage had a few. I ordered one around 2:45 CST, received confirmation of order from Osage and email notice it had shipped. Price was $299.99 shipped

·
Premium Member
Sig Fanatic
193 Posts
Osage had them listed for $199 for some time, they have updated their page and they are now listed for $299.
Wow, $299 is too rich for my blood. I have bought several P320 FCUs on GB for way less than that.
I am not interested in the swiss mocha coffee bean color scheme either. :rolleyes::D:ROFLMAO:
I think I will stick to picking them up on GB as they show up...(y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Osage had them listed for $199 for some time, they have updated their page and they are now listed for $299.
Wow, $299 is too rich for my blood. I have bought several P320 FCUs on GB for way less than that.
I am not interested in the swiss mocha coffee bean color scheme either. :rolleyes::D:ROFLMAO:
I think I will stick to picking them up on GB as they show up...(y)
Not sure when the last time you searched GB for a complete P320 FCU, but the auctions have consistently closed between $370 - $430 since mid-August, so good luck finding one < $300 on GB.

·
Premium Member
Sig Fanatic
193 Posts
Not sure when the last time you searched GB for a complete P320 FCU, but the auctions have consistently closed between $370 - $430 since mid-August, so good luck finding one < $300 on GB.
Pandemic Demand has far exceed supply which has driven up the price, that will not last forever.
I have bought 3 unused, complete FCUs in the past year for less than $200 each.
We can only hope that after the dust settles, Sig will bring the price down to a reasonable level.
And for goodness sake, please offer something other than the Gucci color scheme :rolleyes:

I am good for now, I can wait for things to get back to normal. ;)

20201120_211126743_iOS.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pandemic Demand has far exceed supply which has driven up the price, that will not last forever.
I have bought 3 unused, complete FCUs in the past year for less than $200.
We can only hope that after the dust settles, Sig will also bring the price down to a reasonable level.

I am good for now, I can wait for things to get back to normal. ;)

View attachment 374250
I should've met you a lot earlier and bought low when you did :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
I don't get it. There is one on Gunbroker that has been bid up to $475 as of the last time I checked. P320 CUSTOM WORKS FIRE CONTROL UNIT FCU - Other Pistol Accessories & Parts at GunBroker.com : 884962801

Is it really that easy to make money off of people?
Where do you think all those "parts kits" and stripped FCU's came from? People where buying 320s, stripping and selling for parts. In a local ad here in CA, a complete FCU is going for $1000. Stripped ones for $600-ish.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts