SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a P320 Pro which I recently purchased and am installing a Leupold Delta Point Pro. I need back up sight to carry on duty and the DPP doesn’t have the shallow channel the Romeo1 Pro has to allow sighting with iron sights. As a result, Sig suppressor height sights don’t work.

Does anyone have this combination with iron sights that aren’t obscured entirely by the DPP? If so, do you know the height of the rear sight and/or who manufactured it?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Galloway precision sells a small piece of insert to replace the one on DPP. It gives you a slot to use as rear sight -- kind like how Romeo1 does.

https://gallowayprecision.com/rear-sight-insert-for-delta-point-pro-sights

keep in mind for $8 don't expect a shining piece. It is just a plastic. Also DPP is too high and still blocks most of the Sig suppressor front sight. But it is better than nothing. You just need to adjust the aim a little. It serves the purpose of backup.

I have a P320 Pro which I recently purchased and am installing a Leupold Delta Point Pro. I need back up sight to carry on duty and the DPP doesn’t have the shallow channel the Romeo1 Pro has to allow sighting with iron sights. As a result, Sig suppressor height sights don’t work.

Does anyone have this combination with iron sights that aren’t obscured entirely by the DPP? If so, do you know the height of the rear sight and/or who manufactured it?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a .400 fiber optic front sight from Dawson Precision (this is the tallest front sight Dawson does) and the Leupold rear sight for the DPP. In my opinion, the rear sight is overpriced by about $35 and is barely useable. The notch in the rear sight is very shallow and makes it hard to line up the front site. Also the rear site has a tendency to loosen up with regular firing. It is help in place with two set screws that you cannot use loctite with and have to be careful about overtorqueing. The rear sight should have been designed as part of the site. If I were you, I'd order the 8 dollar sight first before spending $75 on the Leupold site. I'm going to get one just to see if there's any substantial difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts