SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies for the dumb questions.

Is there any sight for this gun?

Are there any Sig made modifications for the trigger pull? To less than 10 pounds which is the only thing that can buy in Massachusetts.

Thanks in advance. email is [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
I don't know of any sights available for this gun unless you get the fiber optic oem one for the front. At least I think one of the models has a FO. Blackwood, or equinox maybe?

But IMO these have the best sights of any small gun. I love them.

As for trigger pull, you can get a reduced power hammer spring and get a flat trigger from several vendors. After that and a bunch of polishing of the parts my buddy got mine down to about 4.75# . But beware, the trigger install is a bit of a pain.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I think that the stock sights on my P238 are optimal, given the nature of the pistol. As for trigger pull, I suggest that you send the pistol to Robert Burke, TheSigArmorer. He'll get the pull weight down to 4-1/2 lbs, with other improvements too.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Just search for Sig sights. TruGlo has some nice ones. There are others. Note they are numbered. i.e. #6 or #8. Replace like with like unless you're trying to change POI. Sight pusher or gun smith job depending on your confidence and experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts