SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be the only one who wants one, but I recently purchased a new 516 and it came with the MOE stock. I have never been a fan of the MOE gear and would prefer the have the Sig crane stock that comes on the 716 and occasionally on some 516s. Does anybody know where I might be able to purchase one?

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I haven't seen them for sale, but also haven't looked. I will say that mine has the Sig stock, and although I like the look of it pretty well, it's kind of loose and rattles quite a bit. Makes me wonder if it isn't a commercial spec stock on a mil-spec tube.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
What does the stock in question look like?

·
Registered
2,906 Posts

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Here's a possible suggestion.

If you want a very sturdy FIXED stock with no wobble that simply slips on the milspec tube and replaces the wobbly adjustable Pogo Stick stock, mybe try the Magpul Fixed Carbine Stock {FCS}.

I got sick of the lousy adjustable stock and didn't need the adjustable feature and got one. It is great. Totally firm, no wobble, makes the gun far nicer to shoot.

Good options for sling mounts, too.

Not sure if it fits a SIG.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Nice. I actually ordered a Magpul ACS for mine. Primary Arms had a sale I couldn't refuse. Another one of those Christmas presents to myself...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts