SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

馃帠USN Retired
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to this gun? Looks pretty nice, heard it was real accurate.
Pros/Cons?

Resident Armorer Premium Member
Steve I believe it's currently being "serviced" by Hammerli, from a recent thread. I hate to bring up the "Mosquito", but I believe it's another situation where Sig was selling another companies creation to "Round Out" their line, including a .22 Rim Fire. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the "Mosquito" was its "replacement" in the Sig "lineup"!

Check this recent thread:http://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-pistols/140482-sig-trailside-22-a.html

Reactions: Steve40th

Registered
I don't think I would compare the Trailside to the Mosquito. The Trailside is being serviced by Hammerli because it was made by Hammerli. I personally have not owned one, but everyone I know who does thinks they are very well-made and accurate. I believe the Trailside is an economy version of the Hammerli X-esse target gun.

Registered
I own a couple. It is in NO WAY comparable to the Mosquito. It is a finely made (and balanced) gun with a very nice trigger. It is very accurate and is a smooth shooter. It is not picky about feeding ...but if you are looking for a target gun you will need to try as many brands as you can get to find the one that it likes best.

Reactions: Steve40th

馃帠USN Retired
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is a picture of my Sig Trailside heammerli 22. Bought this new a few years ago. Install the rail attachment & Match dot scope. An accurate gun.
Nice , very nice.
How do you think these compare to Buckmarks/Rugers etc?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.