SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered a P320CA 9mm FDE, last June thru the APP/LE mil program, seems like nothing has been produced in that model for the last 9 months, at least not:confused: for the APP. Guessing Sig's been busy designing lots of new models, but what's happened to their production line? About the only P320 available in FDE is the compact. Any insiders have the answer? thanks

·
Registered
55,903 Posts
9 months, you probably need to ask your l e dealer.

welcome from az

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been bugging the dealer/distrib.("Sig's largest") since last fall, Carry FDE model back on on dealers order web site, still nothing being shipped.

·
Registered
55,903 Posts
it's strange how so many are lead to believe their dealer is sigs largest.

·
Registered
22,188 Posts
Man, those 9mm P320s are going to become scarce - if not non-existent - as they start devoting their production to the Army contract.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally answered my own question, when I picked up my new P320 CA 9 FDE at my FFL yesterday. Did a field strip and cleaning this AM, ready to shoot. Only thing I noticed, the Takedown lever is very stiff in operation. Quantico Tactical was a great seller, wish Sig would
keep production information flowing to their dealers. Guess they have had a lot on their minds the past yr.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts