SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I noticed the same. Must be getting popular after the army contract announcement.
I wanted to pick up a 357 Carry. Does anyone know if i already have the 40 Carry, could i just replace the barrel with a 357 and be gtg?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I noticed the same. Must be getting popular after the army contract announcement.
I wanted to pick up a 357 Carry. Does anyone know if i already have the 40 Carry, could i just replace the barrel with a 357 and be gtg?
Yes you could, just order a P320 357 Compact barrel and you're gtg

·
Registered
571 Posts
Call the Sig pro shop in Epping NH. They had quite a few last time I was there and the price is right. They ship same day usually. Really good guys at the counter.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Odd, they were on the website last week because I almost ordered one.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I noticed they had disappeared too. I figured since Sig had so much success raising the price to almost that of a whole gun they were preparing to re-list the kits for more than a gun.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Maybe because the conversion kits even with a discount and adding a second magazine cost 80% of a new gun itself -

Sig decided to actually just keep actual guns in stock and parts available for those that need them (cough grip modules)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I go to buy a P250 kit and see the sig store website now charges sales tax. It wasn't like that when I ordered kits over the phone. :eek:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Try the Sig Pro Shop. I don't think they charge tax. And shipping is still free over $100. You also get a 20% discount from the Sig Store price.

·
Registered
197 Posts
It's the actual store located at the Sig Academy. The way I understand it, the discount is on everything but firearms. Firearms are 10% off. Follow the links on Sig's site to the Sig Academy. The Academy Pro Shop link is there. You deal with them by phone. They are very friendly and helpful. I have bought 3 or 4 x-change kits, grips, and mags from them. I also bought a P320C RX at a good price.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts