SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Sig SRT kit arrived. Little surprised

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  trench sweeper 
#1 ·
So I ordered an SRT kit for my 1988-9 P226. 5 days later it arrived and to my surprise the kit was ‘different’ than others I had installed. Called Sig and they said “never happens”. Send it back for a replacement. Bonus points if you can see the issue.
Floor Flooring Wood Font Eyewear

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm surprised the bags are not obviously damaged, so evidently bent before packaged...

#6 ·
I asked them to just send the lever and they wanted the set back, via FedEx, on their dime. It goes back to “never happens” once they saw the pics. So, I’m in the holding pattern until they get it back, oooh and aah over it and send the replacement. Did I mention they also sent the wrong recoil spring set?

#7 ·
That looks like the "Super Finish" as well!

#11 ·
"Did I mention they also sent the wrong recoil spring set?" This has happened to me more often than not in the last few months. I typically order parts for all of one gun series (e.g. all 226 parts) at a time. Last three orders had parts for different guns or less than what I had ordered (one spring instead of three). All made right by Sig but I wonder what weirdness is going on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.