SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,good morning.question . I want to find a fair price on a sig sauer p226 x6 9mm,master shop black and white.that thinking on selling .is like new250 rounds old. Any idea will be appreciated.thank you in advance for your time.

Registered
Is it the original style or the later "enhanced" style with the more angular slide and light rail? I've only seen the older style x5 black and white over the last year or so on Gunbroker but they pull a good premium, $4-5k. An X6 would be more, probably $4500-$6000 but the # of buyers at that price point is limited. 40 s&w seems to hurt the value a bit so congrats on having a nice gun. (please post pics!)

Registered
Yeah that offer expired. But I can still do 4 bucks if you wanna?

Seriously though, if you're interested in seeing what the gun will bring start an auction on Gunbroker with a $10,000 reserve and no starting bid to make sure it doesn't sell. But if somebody does bid that I don't think you'd mind. This way you'll find out currently what folks would be willing to pay for it. Use it as a free gauge to measure its value nationwide. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.