SIG Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, I ordered the LaRue trigger, first thing I get is an email telling me it's on back order. I sent a reply asking when it'll ship. Unless it's within two weeks I'll order the Geissele SSA. I see lots of comments on their FB page where guys have been waiting 3 and 4 months for parts. :(

Geissele has them in stock. 🙂

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Well, I ordered the LaRue trigger, first thing I get is an email telling me it's on back order. I sent a reply asking when it'll ship. Unless it's within two weeks I'll order the Geissele SSA. I see lots of comments on their FB page where guys have been waiting 3 and 4 months for parts. :(

Geissele has them in stock. 🙂
I would try the phone, more likely to get the straight scoop on the phone. Two weeks is about as long as I have waited for a trigger but these are strange times.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I dropped aLaRue in my 716i and love the thing. I run the same trigger in my other ARs too. They are worth every penny. I ordered another LaRue trigger last month for a new build and am still waiting on it though. I’m not in a huge hurry though, but if I were, I’d probably drop the extra cash on an in-stock Geissele

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
I went ahead and ordered a Geissele SSA last night. LaRue doesn't know when they'll ship, so I asked them to cancel the order.

This morning already Geissele sent a tracking number and the trigger shipped. So I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Very fast shipping by Geissele. Trigger arrived today, as well as some swag they sent. Geissele coffee, Geissele bandanna, and Geissele stickers. A nice gesture.

I may put the trigger in tomorrow after work, or Saturday, and will shoot a few and report how it works.

Reactions: 88e30m50
21 - 25 of 25 Posts