SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
I called SIG customer service last week.....they are sending me a "paper" catalog very soon.....I get them every year......still like to flip pages, and read it when ever I feel like reading.....

Resident Armorer Premium Member
Reactions: Ohio SIG

Premium Member
I came across this info while looking for a P224 recently. I hadn't seen this information all on one sheet before, so I thought it might be helpful to others. If this isn't the best place for it, please move the upload to a more appropriate location.

This is some type of rewards list from SIG. What I found helpful, it shows the SIG model, item number, and UPC all in one line. It shows as updated June 11, 2020.

I thought it helpful when finding the UPC in an ad for a firearm, and cross checking that they have the actual description / item number as correct.

Attachments

Reactions: jhsigtx

Resident Armorer Premium Member
Information for Gun Of The Month program is here: SIG GOTMs

Registered
Thank you all for posting this invaluable resource.

Registered
George Harris has a vault full of historical company info. It will be interesting to see what they do with the Sig museum in the planning stages.

Premium Member
Several items I have saved over the years, specifically several associated with the Individual Officer Program (IOP) which I used to obtain several Sigs, procedure has changed to a different model several years ago.

Attachments

Reactions: incar
1 - 11 of 11 Posts