SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

First post on here, but love reading the forums.

I'm looking at getting a Sig P365xl Romeo Zero, but I'm wondering if it will come with the normal rear iron sights in case you want to take the RZ off? I can't seem to find anything online that answers this question.

Thanks in advance!
Cary

·
Registered
38 Posts
healyc139
It does not come with a iron site, you would have to purchase one from Sig. If I am wrong someone will correct me.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Healyc. Welcome!

My 'Optic-Ready' P365XL DID come with the rear iron attached to the filler plate; both of which must be removed to mount an optic but can be put back on if optic is later removed.

However....if you buy the 'P365XL with Romeo Zero Package', I believe the optic comes mounted and you would have to purchase the rear sight/filler plate separately.

Subject to correction or change, best to be sure you know what you're getting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see, that's a little annoying that they wouldn't include a proper sight and then charge $70 in order to get it. I suppose they're assuming that people who buy a Romeo Zero package aren't looking to be swapping the sights out super often.

Anyway, it seems like a good deal to purchase the package and the proper rear sight. Looks like you'd save money on the RZ sight in the long run

·
Registered
76 Posts
I see, that's a little annoying that they wouldn't include a proper sight and then charge $70 in order to get it. I suppose they're assuming that people who buy a Romeo Zero package aren't looking to be swapping the sights out super often.

Anyway, it seems like a good deal to purchase the package and the proper rear sight. Looks like you'd save money on the RZ sight in the long run
Is the price discounted for the package or are they charging the regular gun price plus $200?

(edit: decided to check)

Grabagun has the package for $779 and the P365XL without optic for $679. So even ordering the plate for $70, you are saving money.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I agree that the price adjustment makes not getting the irons more palatable. But the R0 is not a very robust red dot. Might be better served buying a base XL and looking for a higher quality optic instead of the plastic R0.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I agree that the price adjustment makes not getting the irons more palatable. But the R0 is not a very robust red dot. Might be better served buying a base XL and looking for a higher quality optic instead of the plastic R0.
+1^^^^^^^:D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're probably right about just getting the standard 365XL and getting a better sight, but this will be my first sight so I'm kinda just trying to get a feel for them before spending more money. TBH, it will probably end up getting sold at some time in the future, but I like the idea of getting to know a pistol with a sight.

Seen tons of great reviews on the Holosun sights, I'll be looking into those if I dig this RZ sight.

Thanks for the help everybody!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts