SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range this morning and one of the regulars there just picked up his new P320 Texas Ranger Limited Edition.
Sweet gun for sure.

He was having a few problems with it and he said he had about 3 out of every 10 fail to feed problems when I talked to him. He said when it gets broken in he expects that to go away.

Didn't get to talk to him after he finished but I'll check back with him next week.

But definitely a nice gun.

·
Administrator
40,476 Posts
It's A Talo exclusive

Gun barrel Air gun Trigger Gun accessory Automotive exterior

·
Registered
462 Posts
I laugh every time I see one of these. Most of the Rangers here carry Staccatos. :) I have textured several grip modules for them.

Now the Troopers are carrying FS 320s.

TXPO

·
Registered
972 Posts
Went to the range this morning and one of the regulars there just picked up his new P320 Texas Ranger Limited Edition.
Sweet gun for sure.

He was having a few problems with it and he said he had about 3 out of every 10 fail to feed problems when I talked to him. He said when it gets broken in he expects that to go away.

Didn't get to talk to him after he finished but I'll check back with him next week.

But definitely a nice gun.
3 out of 10? That’s a lot even for a new weapon. Not so sure it’s a break in issue. Sounds more like bad ammo. Ask him what he was shooting. If his answer is Winchester or Remington could be a clue. Have him grab a box of Lawman or Federal and see if it cures it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3 out of 10? That’s a lot even for a new weapon. Not so sure it’s a break in issue. Sounds more like bad ammo. Ask him what he was shooting. If his answer is Winchester or Remington could be a clue. Have him grab a box of Lawman or Federal and see if it cures it.
Saw him again this week and he said the gun was shooting fine now so I don't know if he changed ammo or he just got in broken in.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Thanks for the update.
Well, it’s one or the other. Or both. I’m always curious if it’s ammo and if so, which brand and grain etc.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If I see him again next Tuesday and can remember I'll ask him what ammo he was/is shooting and if he changed when it got better.

I shoot lots of Winchester White box and some Remington and have for years. Never had a problem with either one of those in a Glock 19 Gen 5.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts