SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my Sig sauer mosquito is broken. The rotating block under the barrel that holds the takedown lever is bent. Also, when I put the magazine in the magazine well, it will drop free without pushing the magazine release. Is there any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
How did it happen? Did it just break, was it dropped, happen slowly over time, etc? Do all mags drop the same way?

And pics would help with the first problem.

Maybe someone here can help, but it might be time to put it out of its misery. I like my skeeter, but it's not known for durability.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The magazine part happened over time. But the block part I don't know for sure. It hasn't been dropped or anything

How did it happen? Did it just break, was it dropped, happen slowly over time, etc? Do all mags drop the same way?

And pics would help with the first problem.

Maybe someone here can help, but it might be time to put it out of its misery. I like my skeeter, but it's not known for durability.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
The Mosquito is a mistake Sig made. I know it was made by GSG, but they decided to put their name on it. When it works, it is a nice plinker. But the problems after problems. SMH.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts