SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have found that with guns, and everything else in life, (ammo) when people stop paying stupid prices, stupid prices go away.

G.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Have you guys seen the CRAZY prices on Gunbroker?? Why are people marking them up so much? I have been seeing them in stock at some gun stores. MGW has them for MSRP right now, in stock.
https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/320ca-9-m18-ms

Of course as so much demand on firearms and much more demand on ammo.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, women currently make up about 40% of gun buyers this year, and with the group estimating that 5-million Americans have purchased firearms for the first time since January, that translates to as many as 2-million women who’ve become new gun owners in 2020.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Pandemic, Civil Unrest, Presidential Election with a possible change in administrations. Millions more gun buyers this year because of the above circumstances. All in the same year.

Late 2016-2017 we saw the “ Trump Slump” begin with guns. Gun sales were down dramatically so prices were down.

Take away the Pandemic and Civil Unrest and gun sales would have gone up because of the possible change in administrations but not like this.

Search for the best deals but right now it is what it is especially with ammo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
67 Posts
Remember the price gougers when prices go back down. Let them sit on unsold guns.

Meh.

If you’re collecting... I could not care less; you don’t NEED it.

If you’re just waking up... purchase what you think you need as quickly as possible.

If you don’t NEED it then pass the info along to someone who may.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
They are normally on sale for what 599 so all things considering these times $679 is not that bad IMHO.

Ammo thats a whole different world.
Yeah I'm glad I decided to get into reloading in the last couple of months. It would have been a whole lot sooner but I was deployed overseas until the middle of July. I've loaded a bunch of .45ACP for about twenty cents a round and just loaded my first 9mm last night for a bit cheaper. My P220 is happy now since it's finally getting to the range on a more regular basis. It didn't get out much before as I didn't care to pay 30 cents a round or more for ammo, ammo that is now 68 cents a round or better when you can find it. Of course components are getting hard to find, small pistol primers in particular.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts