SIG Talk banner

Sig Sauer 516 upper receivers for $540

9796 124
I'm not the biggest fan of Optics Planet but they have complete uppers for $539.99.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Knowing how OpticsPlanet operates it will change to shipping in 12 weeks then no date them canceled , great price for a short stoke piston but will you receive one , hard to say

·
Registered
415 Posts
The one I bought from Sig last year was complete with charging handle and BCG. The flash hider was pinned and welded. I had a gunsmith remove the flash hider and pin and weld an ASR flash hider so I could run my can on it. I would venture a guess that these are pinned and welded, as well, but that's just a guess.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I hope so. It usually does mean the BCG as well. I just ordered it because I had a coupon, and it came out to $550 to my door.
I just picked one of these up directly from SIG back in November, the upper was complete with a BCG and charging handle. The flash hider was a 3 prong that was pinned and welded. I too had a gunsmith drill my flash hider pin out to make it compatible with my can. Since then, I've got a few hundred rounds thru my upper and I've had zero issues.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
The one I bought from Sig last year was complete with charging handle and BCG. The flash hider was pinned and welded. I had a gunsmith remove the flash hider and pin and weld an ASR flash hider so I could run my can on it. I would venture a guess that these are pinned and welded, as well, but that's just a guess.
What does a smith typically charge for that type of job?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ugh, I didn't notice the 6-8 weeks, which means they don't have them in stock, and they might never ship.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
I ordered one of these from optics planet on 01/15. It arrived 01/27. BCG is full auto and it does not have pin and weld. I found a %10 discount code, total came to 531 taxes in.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts