SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone found a vendor that has these available? I'm using my Rx for CCW and the RMR is not always needed IMO.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I don't think there is one available anywhere. Dawson precision makes the sight for the new X-Five which includes a cover for the Romeo1 mounting mill. I sent them a form asking if they thought about offering just the plate, but no response as of yet.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Honestly, I would invest $325 into a full extra caliber exchange kit and get what you want.

The Romeo won't always go back in exactly where it was last time so rezeroing the dot might be necessary if you take it off.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Honestly, I would invest $325 into a full extra caliber exchange kit and get what you want.

The Romeo won't always go back in exactly where it was last time so rezeroing the dot might be necessary if you take it off.

That's what I did, but paid $407 plus shipping. Eeek!! So, basically I have two compact 9mm barrels one with the RX and one without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I'm smart I should wait for an x series compact to come out. Gun broker has a 9mm compact kit for 350 and still have to pay shipping.

·
Registered
604 Posts
350 is ok. I got my x-change kit (SC-40sw) for less than that and free shipping / no tax from Sig customer service. Some of the reps will throw 20% your way if you ask nicely :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts