SIG Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone can compare these two optics for me. I am back and forth between the two. It is to be mounted on a Daniel Defense MK18 SBR and used as a patrol rifle. If anyone who has both or tried both that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
495 Posts
I have both. If you want less weight go with the Romeo 4. I personally like both sights and they are both awesome. I use a EoTech magnifier with my EoTech red dot sight on my MCX rifle and have the Romeo 4C on my MPX pistol.

Ron

·
Registered
356 Posts
I dumped all my Eotechs during the recall, I have a mix of optics. Romeo 4M, primary arms MDS, and an Aimpoint T2.

Aimpoint has a great track record, but in all honesty I love the Eotech reticle and the Romeo 4M is now on my "go-to" rifle. Thousands of rounds no issue. I kind of wish they went with the rotary switch like the Aimpoint.

I originally had the Aimpoint Micro on the "go-to" rifle but after the FBI started buying the 4M I had no issue throwing that optic on that rifle.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have a 512 that hasn't had any issues, and it sits in my trunk..... literally everyday here in FL.

The only optics in this category that I have and use is an EOTECH 512 and aimpoint T2 micro for my S&W. I love my Eotech, o also have the LBC2, so if you're going to get into NV or the sort, might want to think of that being an option.

I've tried different options of red dots, but I keep going back to my EOTech, it's fast to find the reticle, takes a beating, accurate, etc. and honestly, nowadays, not badly priced at all!! You can get the 512 with LBC2 for around $800 new, while this price just gets you a red dot, or just starts to get you half of some of the others out there, with no more ability to aim than an EOTech. JMHO. I also love my Aimpoint Micro on my Smith, hard to find the dot quickly sometimes though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.