SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I'm looking for suppressor recommendations for a Sig Rattler Canebrake. I understand in order to reliably run subsonic ammo, it's meant to be ran with a suppressor.

I currently have an OSS 7.62 in NFA jail but am afraid it won't provide the additional back pressure required to function subsonic rounds.
Also I have an old Thunderbeast direct thread 30 caliber suppressor, but I'd have to recore it to have it use a muzzle brake or flash hider that screws on, and that's $800, and the Rattler's barrel is too short per Thunderbeast's specs.

What would you recommend?

馃帠USAF Retired
Sig MCX/MPX/516G2/716G2/Spear LT
I have a Nomad 30 and I love it on my Rattler. It鈥檚 very quiet with subs. No barrel restrictions either. I highly recommend the Nomad 30 to everyone. I think your OSS can will work why not give it a try before spending the money on another one. Unless you just need one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Nomad 30 and I love it on my Rattler. It鈥檚 very quiet with subs. No barrel restrictions either. I highly recommend the Nomad 30 to everyone. I think your OSS can will work why not give it a try before spending the money on another one. Unless you just need one.
Good point, I'll try out the OSS when it gets free. And awesome on the Nomad, I'll check it out.

Registered
I'm not unhappy with the Nomad on Rattler, but it's not exactly what I wanted. Delta P Designs makes a short, FAT one that I would much prefer, but they weren't responding to calls or emails when I was ready to purchase.

Now I understand there are some short fatty designs hitting the market - but I already spent money. And then OP has a Canebrake, so Nomad is definitely not a bad choice for that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts