SIG Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a P320RX Compact through the Pro Shop yesterday (04 April). Was told that I'm number two on the wait list and they didn't anticipate that it would take an inordinate amount of time before they get their next batch of these pistols, but they couldn't give a specific timeframe. However, I'm willing to wait a bit as I was able to get 25% off MSRP for military discount. That savings makes the wait worthwhile, not to mention they are so hard to find elsewhere right now, and you will pay way over MSRP in many cases if you do manage to find one.

For those of you who have purchased through the Pro Shop what was your experience in terms of wait time?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ordered a P320RX Compact through the Pro Shop yesterday (04 April). Was told that I'm number two on the wait list and they didn't anticipate that it would take an inordinate amount of time before they get their next batch of these pistols, but they couldn't give a specific timeframe. However, I'm willing to wait a bit as I was able to get 25% off MSRP for military discount. That savings makes the wait worthwhile, not to mention they are so hard to find elsewhere right now, and you will pay way over MSRP in many cases if you do manage to find one.

For those of you who have purchased through the Pro Shop what was your experience in terms of wait time?
25% off? Holy ****. Is that on the Sig website anywhere?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ordered mine through their online NRA Instructor discount program on 3/19 got an email the next morning saying I was put on the list, got a call and paid for it 3/30 showed up at my FFL today.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not aware of the 25% military/LE discount explicitly mentioned on the Pro Shop Website. I actually found out about it on another thread in this forum. When I called to order I mentioned the discount and they confirmed it is for real. Not only did I get the 25% discount, but I got free shipping with the discount.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I'm not aware of the 25% military/LE discount explicitly mentioned on the Pro Shop Website. I actually found out about it on another thread in this forum. When I called to order I mentioned the discount and they confirmed it is for real. Not only did I get the 25% discount, but I got free shipping with the discount.
Amazing. I wish I had known before my 938 but I'm saving for a 226 and calling this week to verify. Joining this forum was a great dividend considering it's free. Thanks much GP64. I don't know of any similar program for Smitty or Glock so go Sig!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not sure about Smith & Wesson, but Glock has their Blue Label program which is like Sig's IOP program. I try to buy Blue Label Glocks for the most part.

Amazing. I wish I had known before my 938 but I'm saving for a 226 and calling this week to verify. Joining this forum was a great dividend considering it's free. Thanks much GP64. I don't know of any similar program for Smitty or Glock so go Sig!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ordered mine from the Sig Pro Shop earlier this year. I was number 11 on the list at the time and it took 6 weeks to come in. RX Compact production was just getting started back then though. I suspect the wait time will be much shorter now.

Reactions: GunPilot64

·
Registered
327 Posts
GP64. Thanks for the data. I called the pro shop today and they told me the discount is 15% for retired and active duty which puts a .40 Cal 226 at $816.00. I didn't push the envelope on the 25% because I have
business at Portsmouth coming up and will stop in and see what I can do face to face. I have only shopped on a couple of sites but that is a pretty good price. Thanks again for the heads up.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scorp, sorry to hear you weren't able to get the 25% discount. I have no idea what the deal is. Perhaps a lot of folks have ordered recently using that discount and Sig put the brakes on it. Who knows? I am glad you still got a 15% discount. That's not too shabby.

GP64. Thanks for the data. I called the pro shop today and they told me the discount is 15% for retired and active duty which puts a .40 Cal 226 at $816.00. I didn't push the envelope on the 25% because I have
business at Portsmouth coming up and will stop in and see what I can do face to face. I have only shopped on a couple of sites but that is a pretty good price. Thanks again for the heads up.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Scorp, sorry to hear you weren't able to get the 25% discount. I have no idea what the deal is. Perhaps a lot of folks have ordered recently using that discount and Sig put the brakes on it. Who knows? I am glad you still got a 15% discount. That's not too shabby.

[/QUOTE

Np 64. Any discount will be a win and that 15% will help. I won't buy until end of May because I just bought my 938 in Feb and need some time with this gun before I get another one. That and the wife will brain me.....?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Mine discount was from the NRA instructor program. If you are a NRA instructor, check it out. A lot of companies offer discounts to help get their products on the streets and in front of shooters. Semper Fi

1 - 19 of 19 Posts