SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know who makes a holster for this combination?

new Sig owner and new to this forem.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check Talon holsters. I have IWB from them for my 238 with laser. I have no complaints. Also, may check out cross breed.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas. Sorry that I can't help you.

·
Registered
55,534 Posts
me either, 938's new so it'll be a while before you get some real selection & yours is a special application.

welcome from az

·
Registered
1 Posts
I' m running Crimson Trace LG-492 with my P938 and had a tough time finding a holster maker. The blue gun WITH the laser doesn't exist yet.

However, I've ordered from multiholsters (IWB) and holsterpro (IWB and pocket).I believe both makers have or will be using an actual LG-492 for the mockup. I'll post some pics when I get them in. The laser option for the P938 is not listed on their website so you will have to email them directly.

Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks to all for the welcome and the information. I'm still searching. Please keep me in the loope if anyone finds anything that works well.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Check Talon holsters. I have IWB from them for my 238 with laser. I have no complaints. Also, may check out cross breed.
as long as the holster is not closed at the end it should work for the 938. the 938 is about a half inch longer

·
Registered
801 Posts
I use a OWB from a 238 that I modified to fit my 938 w/laser. All it took was to cut loose the stitches around the trigger guard to allow for the laser. Then I dampened the holster and remolded it to my 938 w/laser. Had a local shoe repair shop restitch it after molding. Cost me $15 total for the holster as it was used off eBay.
So I think you could use almost any 238 holster with a bit of work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
thanks to all for the welcome and the information. I'm still searching. Please keep me in the loope if anyone finds anything that works well.
I picked up a Braids wallet/ pocket convertible holster on ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
P938 Holster

After buying and returning several holsters for my P938 with CT Laser, I ended up learning the Kydex process, and now own several.
Here is the first one, shaped to fit my jean pocket:

You can see all the steps and more holsters at Kydex

If you are interested, lots of forums with Kydex help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
P938 w/ PX38-tgl laser

Look at Wright Leather works -- their site says than can do it

Their other holsters are excellent - highly recommend them

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cebeci makes some holsters for the p938 with laser, they are cheap and you get what you pay for in this case. For twenty bucks I got a cheapo iwb that fits my p938 with the laser on it, I haven't used it as I haven't bothered to install the laser yet.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just picked up a p239. I love the pocket/wallet holster I bought from braids. So I figured I'd check them out for one for my p239. Well, they didn't have one, but suggested the taurus pt709 was close. It really wasn't, so I researched all their holsters for one that was close. He had suggested I buy a blue gun for him $60 and he would make one for my p239. Well, he had a blue gun for the Glock 30 that had almost the same dimensions. So I suggested he make one one for my p239. He did that, so now I have as pocket/wallet holster for my p239 :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts