SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a new Sig P320RX carry model and along with it ordered the Bladetech holster designed to fit it. After practicing drawing and re-holstering a number of times, I could not find the dot and it appears that both Sig and Blade-tech were short sighted in issuing this holster as the upper wings of it cover and compress the switch of the Romeo and continually turn it off....creating a potentially deadly situation for someone relying on its operability in a critical moment. Some surgery with a dremel corrected the problem completely, but wanted to bring this to the attention of the RX community. If I can figure out how to post some pics on this forum I will do so but to those of you who have this pistol set-up, beware.

Dr. Mike

·
Registered
305 Posts
Where did you get the RX model holster? The reason I ask is, I bought one from Sig, it has the wings on both sides, however, it's not designed for the RX model. It is supposed to be ambidextrous.

·
Registered
763 Posts
FWIW it's Kydex, no need for a dremel, just warm it up a bit with a hair dryer or heat gun, and widen it slightly wherever it's too tight. Great way to get the perfect retention for what you want also.

Reactions: HoosierDaddy
1 - 3 of 3 Posts