SIG Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused: I just purchased a full size Sig P320 to use on patrol but I can't find a retention 2 or 3 duty holster, preferably with a light. Can anyone lead me in the right path in locating a holster?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I just ordered one three days ago from Safariland. They have a number of options. If you pm I can send you a coupon code for 25% off. I got it at shot show.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Good choice on the 320! Welcome! Enjoy! Stay safe!

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Safariland makes good stuff, you get what you pay for...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Safariland makes good stuff, you get what you pay for...
It's overpriced in my opinion. No reason a retention holster should ever cost more than $50. It's injection molded plastic with one or two metal parts.

Only reason Safariland might get away with it is that most cops/security officers are forced to buy them (level 3 holsters in general) and many end up getting reimbursed. They also offer LEO discounts on top of their timely sales.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Safariland has some Level 3 holsters available for the P320.

I'm still trying to find a level two holster. There's been conflicting reports as to whether 6378 holster for the P250 will work with a P320. I would have figured some reputable manufacturer would've made some P320-specific retention holsters by now. At a more reasonable price anyway, I'm not paying $100+ for a holster unless it's a customized work of art made for me.

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
:confused: I just purchased a full size Sig P320 to use on patrol but I can't find a retention 2 or 3 duty holster, preferably with a light. Can anyone lead me in the right path in locating a holster?
Contact Sig Customer service. They recently had a sale on integrated laser/lights and included a retention holster that fit my 320 with light/laser, a mag loader and a gun case with the purchase. Sweet deal.

·
Registered
123 Posts
The folks at bladetec can make one if you don't care for Safariland. But I use the SL every day and think it is a very good product.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I contacted Blade Tech and they said they would look in to the possibility of making one with that fits with a light. Have not heard anything in weeks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not cheap but I always recommend blackpoint tactical. You customize it to your liking. And they are 2 week turn around right now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts