SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the P320 X-Five the week it was released & sold it 2 wks later. Instantly regretting it. It's hard to beat this pistol out of the box for competition at this price point. I shot it well but didn't warm up to the trigger as much as I did w/ my SAO's. Then I tried my friends P320 X-Five w/ the Grays Guns massage. My lovely wife bought me another P320 X-Five today & when my number comes up it will make a trip out to Grays Guns. I'm looking forward to breaking in this pistol over the next few days... w/ an open mind this time. Anyone else buy, then sell, then buy the same pistol in about a months time span? Misery loves company.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
I bought the P320 X-Five the week it was released & sold it 2 wks later. Instantly regretting it. It's hard to beat this pistol out of the box for competition at this price point. I shot it well but didn't warm up to the trigger as much as I did w/ my SAO's. Then I tried my friends P320 X-Five w/ the Grays Guns massage. My lovely wife bought me another P320 X-Five today & when my number comes up it will make a trip out to Grays Guns. I'm looking forward to breaking in this pistol over the next few days... w/ an open mind this time. Anyone else buy, then sell, then buy the same pistol in about a months time span? Misery loves company.
I just sold my P226 Legion and am strongly considering buying one again. I miss it terribly. :-/

Reactions: uniball

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Nice--hang on to it this time! I have come to the conclusion that I need to hang on to all my Sigs. I started using my 226 Legion in IDPA SSP and then switched to a Springfield 1911 in 9mm. Thought I really loved shooting the 1911 but last time I used it in a match it gave me lots to trouble. So instead of thinking about shooting, all I could think about was how my gun would perform. This month it is back to my 226 Legion--a gun that always works. I also have a standard 226 that I was thinking of selling--not anymore. I look froward to using my 320 X5 in IDPA--probably in July. Happy shooting with your 320 X5!

Reactions: uniball

·
Registered
235 Posts
I am fortunate never having sold off a pistol yet, although I have one or two that probably would given the opportunity.
The first out the door is an H&K VP9 which is a fine gun and a great shooter, but I just don't "like". It's still nice to have as comparison striker fired gun.

The other is a Sig Tacops Carry 1911 which is an awesome gun but I really wish I had gotten the full length. That last half inch looks so much better on my Stainless Target but the murdered out tacops is still seriously badass.

My biggest problem is buying the same model of Sig over and over again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.