SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Very nice Enjoy!!

Always post a pic of the lightening cuts :) Although I do like the backdrop.

I just ordered one today, can't wait for it to get here.

Registered
With all the posts over the last few days about members getting their P320-X5s I was kind of concerned that I didn't get a call since the place I special ordered mine from was a SIG Elite dealer. I called them on the way home from work and asked if they had received any X-5s yet and was told that they had, and that they were all gone:confused:! I said that I had special ordered one and that I had not received a call. After taking my information I was told that I was called yesterday. Checking my phone I verified that I had not received a call. We determined that the guy who wrote out my phone number had written the last two letters illegibly, so someone else received that call that my pistol was in:(:(! Luckily I checked because after a few days it would have been put on display to sell. Now I just have to decide if I want to spend the $$ after buying a few SIGs in the past several months. Either way I won't be able to make it out there to check it out for about 10 days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.