Haven't seen this low of a price, I just bought one! :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Shipping confirmation received today!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I finally got a chance to swing by my FFL and pick this one up (on the right). Despite having a pretty good out of box trigger in it I promptly installed a GG PELT.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the mfg. date is 6/14/17.

Is that the bag that you received w/ yours? The one I received is a lot smaller, but still nice.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is that the bag that you received w/ yours? The one I received is a lot smaller, but still nice.
Yes, I ordered fairly early when I found out about the deal (6/28) and the photo had this bag which is the messenger/laptop bag. I did see that they changed the image to a different/smaller bag a day or two later.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got it, first range trip 200 rounds with no issues other than tightening mounting on Romeo and sighting it in at 25 yds. It will get a flat trigger soon!

Good buy though the bag has a zipper installed backwards, pull is on the inside, lol. Second maybe?

:D

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yes, I ordered fairly early when I found out about the deal (6/28) and the photo had this bag which is the messenger/laptop bag. I did see that they changed the image to a different/smaller bag a day or two later.
I ordered it the day it came out as well but got the smaller bag. It's nice but I would have preferred the messenger bag. I absolutely love this pistol even more now that I added the carry module & flat trigger. I've ran 500 rds of S&B 115gr w/out any issues. This pistol is now on nightstand duty.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.