SIG Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a hard time getting the last round in the p320 magazines? I have both the 15 and 17 rounders and can not get the last round in the magazine, without it being so tight, that it seems like it would damage the lips on the magazine?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
761 Posts
No problem with the Uplula, a little tight by hand

·
Registered
621 Posts
I bought a few extra mags recently and yeah, it's a tight fit getting that 17th one in there. With Rem UMC target ammo the pressure from the spring caused the slide to not cycle once or twice at a recent class when setup with 17+1.

I've just been using the new ones at the range and they seem to be loosening up. My original mags are much easier to load and are a bit shy of two years old.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm rather surprised at how tight they are, being that they are mec-gar mags. I've never had this problem with the MANY other mec-gar mags with other gun makers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
FWIW my new magazines are loosening up with use. I can thumb them in now without too much effort or bracing the magazine against my desk or thigh.
I have found this as well.

With two P320s and a few thousand rounds through, I've only had one FTF and no FTL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.