SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, I am looking to add a manual safety to my P320 i am soon to acquire. I have seen the MA compliant models and i want the safety but i want it on the X-carry frame and have it pre ordered. I am wondering if it is possible to add one to an existing FCU. Also is there anywhere to acquire the part? If anyone has any experience with this i would really appreciate it! This is going to be my competition gun and the safety gives me a comfortable hold with my thumb and i like the piece of mind for drawing fast and avoiding glock leg. Also im definitely willing to pay anyone who is able to do the machining work on the frame to get it to work. Thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
No. But if you find out let me know. I have one with a manual safety that is tied for my favorite pistol currently with my 226 legion. I have two other 320s I like as well but would like better with safeties. From looking at the FCUs of all three, it looks to be a simple add on that prevents the trigger bar from moving forward when engaged.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I would call SIG CS if they sell the parts. For the machining I would contact Gray Guns, since they also do action work on the P320.

Reactions: Quade

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have confirmed safety parts will be available and fit existing FCUs with minor fitting. Not available yet.

Hello, I am looking to add a manual safety to my P320 i am soon to acquire. I have seen the MA compliant models and i want the safety but i want it on the X-carry frame and have it pre ordered. I am wondering if it is possible to add one to an existing FCU. Also is there anywhere to acquire the part? If anyone has any experience with this i would really appreciate it! This is going to be my competition gun and the safety gives me a comfortable hold with my thumb and i like the piece of mind for drawing fast and avoiding glock leg. Also im definitely willing to pay anyone who is able to do the machining work on the frame to get it to work. Thanks!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have confirmed safety parts will be available and fit existing FCUs with minor fitting. Not available yet.
This company offers the conversion and parts for $200. I have no experience with them so I can't vouch for their workmanship.

edit: Looks like they also sell just the stripped FCU with the safety cut for $100. Maybe not cost effective after you buy all the FCU parts but still interesting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.