SIG Talk banner
1561 - 1580 of 1608 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,682 Posts
To be honest, the state ought to focus on addressing the long term fresh water shortages rather than restricting honest citizens access to various things some find offensive or counter to their personal or political views, but that’s the engineer in me.
They're just trying to pre-emptively limit what people can riot with when the water runs out. ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here's mine. I just picked it up last weekend. I love it!! And from the looks from the other folks except one other, I have a different color combo. Lol
Here's mine. I just picked it up last weekend. I love it!! And from the looks from the other folks except one other, I have a different color combo. Lol
I was thinking about ordering a black grip module, how do you like this color combination?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just joined the group. I've had my 320 compact for 4 years now and haven't done anything to it now but recently picked up the x5 legion and 365 macro (not pictured) so now I have the itch to do some upgrades to the 320. Going to keep it in the compact/ carry size, but I will do a m17 build next for a bigger build.

What aftermarket slides, barrels, and grip modules do y'all recommend?

Any help or experience is appreciated!
Air gun Trigger Bag Luggage and bags Gun barrel

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's not much compared to most that have been posted here. I traded for this one yesterday. It's just a standard P320 compact with night sights. It also came with a full size frame, a couple of 17 round mags and Tulster IWB holster. I traded a Gen 3 Glock 19 for everything.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
🎖USMC Veteran
P320
549 Posts
It's not much compared to most that have been posted here. I traded for this one yesterday. It's just a standard P320 compact with night sights. It also came with a full size frame, a couple of 17 round mags and Tulster IWB holster. I traded a Gen 3 Glock 19 for everything.

You traded up.....;) I started out with just a FCU. I now have the Signess.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You traded up.....;) I started out with just a FCU. I now have the Signess.
Yeah, I definitely like it more than the Glock. I'm trying to decide what grip module I want for it. The standard medium is just a hair thicker than I would like. I was going to get a small compact module, but I'm thinking about a Wilson Combat as well. I wish there was a local shop that stocked them so I could feel them in hand before buying buying one.

1561 - 1580 of 1608 Posts