SIG Talk banner
1301 - 1320 of 1356 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
P320 Full Size Build
  • X Series Grip Module, I trimmed down the beavertail and the sides, Rocket City Stippling did the grip and index points
  • Sig XRay3 Suppressor Sights
  • Slide milled by Jagerwerks (top serrations and window, RMR cut, Black Nitride finish)
  • P320 X-Five Legion Trigger and Trigger Bar
  • BarSto barrel (fitted by Robert Burke)
  • Competition Level Trigger Job (Robert Burke)
  • Wilson Combat "Bullet Proof" slide Release
  • Wilson Combat "Bullet Proof" Magazine Release
  • Holosun 407, I'm probabily going to replace with a HE 508T-GR X2 in the future.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Everyday carry

Air gun Trigger Grey Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
51 Posts
Working on the lighting, got a ring light and phone mount so here are some Siggy Pics...

P226 Legion SAO
  • Trijicon HD XR Sights
  • BarSto Barrel (fitted by Robert Burke)
  • The Sig Armorer Carry Level Action Job with Super Strut

View attachment 418311
View attachment 418312
Looks great 😁 if you use a background that doesn't absorb light you'll be perfect!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
  • Grayguns adjustable flat trigger
  • Armory Craft magwell
  • Grayguns stainless guide rod
  • Springer Precision Extended paddle mag release
  • Henning Group baseplate
Gorgeous! I thought I was the only one with an RXP Pro X Full. I don't see hardly any of them, and that pistol has to be the best looking in SIG's entire P320 lineup. I just got the black AXG grip module for mine, and ordered the wood grips. Something about the full length slide and shorter dust cover just looks so classy, and "P226-esque".

·
Premium Member
3,463 Posts
Gorgeous! I thought I was the only one with an RXP Pro X Full. I don't see hardly any of them, and that pistol has to be the best looking in SIG's entire P320 lineup. I just got the black AXG grip module for mine, and ordered the wood grips. Something about the full length slide and shorter dust cover just looks so classy, and "P226-esque".
Thanks, and yeah - I love the P320 X-Full even more than I thought I would! It is funny that we don't tend to see many of them, not sure why.

That's gotta look really sharp with the AXG module and wood grips - let's see a pic!

1301 - 1320 of 1356 Posts