• Black & White
  • Blue Moon
  • Scandic
  • Emerald
  • Blue Pearl
  • Ruby
  • Gold Dragon
I refused to own any except the B&W.
The Scandic was also carried over to Gen2, beside the B&W.
Ah yes . . I forgot . . I had option to purchase Gen 2(e) Chose the Gen 1 Any difference other than the Rail ?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My personal ranking from most to least favorite of these "colored" Xguns:
  • Black & White
  • Blue Moon
  • Scandic
  • Emerald
  • Blue Pearl
  • Ruby
  • Gold Dragon
Whats difference between Black and White and the Equinox aren't same, Same

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Here is another "colored" Xgun - The P226 Midnight. This one has no Gen1 counterpart, because it was a brand new model announced last year as SIG DE was closing up shop. The completed and proofed guns were not finished until this year, based on the CB date code. I suppose you can, since it has the gold accents, classify it as a "colored" gun. I really love the polished black job on the Midnight, and I would put it above the B&W in eye appeal, not because of the gold, but because of the polished black.

Now, we know that they made only 10 P226s in Midnight configuration (7 X-Sixes and 3 X-Fives) base on the letter by Hendrik Giessler, their Head of Sales. But, the production numbers of the rest of the colored Xguns are unknown, and likely will never be known.
Yes I agree . . I Posted Response a Lengthly Response but it hasn't been Posted Yet . . . HMMMM ?

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
My personal ranking from most to least favorite of these "colored" Xguns:
  • Black & White
  • Blue Moon
  • Scandic
  • Emerald
  • Blue Pearl
  • Ruby
  • Gold Dragon
How about the Black? 100% all Black X6?

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Here is another "colored" Xgun - The P226 Midnight. This one has no Gen1 counterpart, because it was a brand new model announced last year as SIG DE was closing up shop. The completed and proofed guns were not finished until this year, based on the CB date code. I suppose you can, since it has the gold accents, classify it as a "colored" gun. I really love the polished black job on the Midnight, and I would put it above the B&W in eye appeal, not because of the gold, but because of the polished black.

Now, we know that they made only 10 P226s in Midnight configuration (7 X-Sixes and 3 X-Fives) base on the letter by Hendrik Giessler, their Head of Sales. But, the production numbers of the rest of the colored Xguns are unknown, and likely will never be known.
Does any one have a Clue about the P210 Midnight 5 . . ?? We have the Production numbers on the P226 Midnight 5 but have seen nothing on the P210 . . AND there has only been one (1) at Auction . . Is it possible there could be less P210 5's than the P226 X5's . . Can't find and those "in the Know' have No Idea . . //

·
Registered
6,201 Posts
Does any one have a Clue about the P210 Midnight 5 . . ?? We have the Production numbers on the P226 Midnight 5 but have seen nothing on the P210 . . AND there has only been one (1) at Auction . . Is it possible there could be less P210 5's than the P226 X5's . . Can't find and those "in the Know' have No Idea . . //
Two reasons you only see one at auction. First, GB completed auctions only stay on for about 2 months then get pruned from site. So, unless you save the pages or can find them in the WayBack Machine, they are lost forever. Second, you haven't followed them Midnights since the beginning. MMBI started selling the P210s back in Nov 2019. I got their very 1st US sale, the 6-incher. Then, the 5-incher. This was way way before anyone knew about SIG DE shutting down. So, the prices were crazy affordable. Are you ready? I got their 5-incher from GB for $3375! They sold a few more after. And, although I no longer recall how many exactly, I can tell you the number is no less than the P226 X-Five Midnight.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Two reasons you only see one at auction. First, GB completed auctions only stay on for about 2 months then get pruned from site. So, unless you save the pages or can find them in the WayBack Machine, they are lost forever. Second, you haven't followed them Midnights since the beginning. MMBI started selling the P210s back in Nov 2019. I got their very 1st US sale, the 6-incher. Then, the 5-incher. This was way way before anyone knew about SIG DE shutting down. So, the prices were crazy affordable. Are you ready? I got their 5-incher from GB for $3375! They sold a few more after. And, although I no longer recall how many exactly, I can tell you the number is no less than the P226 X-Five Midnight.
Hey thanks . . I've been watching . . I bought quite a few S. Targets and always matched the 6 & 5 as a Set (5 sets) Signess, I liked them, shoot Incredible well . .. . So you have the Midnight 5 for . . . . $$$$

Did you buy Two ? maybe ??

I've got 1 Midnight 6 and another on the WAY !! If you have Two and I have Two . . Maybe 1 of each finds a New Home OR Are interested in another Midnight 6 ???? If we both have Multiples ????

Hey I saw U were looking for a Black Magwell for the X5 X6 (?) I sent a guy ur way , don't know if he reached out to you, If still looking let me know and I'll try and Confirm if he still has It . . .

You obviously watch GB closer than I do, I sort of fell asleep at the Wheel on the Midnight 5

Thanks for ur Post . .

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Don't know if you can help, trying to find a 226X Mastershop 'Steel Series' the BLUE ICE . . It's exactly like the X Chrome and Carbon but Blue with same grips without the Black X, instead Silver . . Any Ideas . . ? (WTB in Classifieds)

Great Posts and GREAT PICS . .
THANKS

·
Registered
383 Posts
To me colored guns are like car wheels with spinners... designed to impress everyone else, not me.

Pay the horrific $$ uplift on cosmetics? It's like a fancy prostitute while being used it's no different than a plain vanilla model :)

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Your right . . But I can afford it . . . and this is America isn't it . . .

Take your condensation somewhere else . . .

Any body want to Sell your me your fancy Prostitute Gun . .

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
And ur Spinner comment . . Is that a RACIAL REFERENCE . .

Or is that just a BOM Box ringing in my ears . .

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Oh . . and gnabbi . . . I'm a Nice guy . . I don't know anything about "Prositutes Being Used" ??

Do You . . . ????

Sounds like you DO . . . . . .

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Still looking for those "Colored Guns" ' '

Any body got one . . ? X5 Scandic Blue OR Blue Ice . . .The Scandic X5 and X6 I own . . are simply beautiful . .

21 - 37 of 37 Posts