SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for a P226 slide or conversion kit in .22 LR (with or without magazines).

I believe the factory part number is CONV-226-22, similarly a CONV-226-22-T would be acceptable if the barrel threads have been modified to no longer function.

If you are interested in selling an old p226 .22 LR slide I definitely am interested in buying it!

Note: P226 Slide/Conversion kit found and purchased, pending delivery.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bump. FYI for anyone interested in selling/buying I can get a new p226 conversion kit (in its kit) threaded for $460 shipped from optics and ammo. Used p226 22 lr slide kits non threaded (slide and magazine without case) sold on calguns for between $235 and $300 last month.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Bump. FYI for anyone interested in selling/buying I can get a new p226 conversion kit (in its kit) threaded for $460 shipped from optics and ammo. Used p226 22 lr slide kits non threaded (slide and magazine without case) sold on calguns for between $235 and $300 last month.

So,how many did you order?
How many P22X kits do you have in hand?

Talk is cheap!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I haven't bought a used one yet and I would prefer a non threaded barrel (due to being in CA). If push comes to shove I can buy one of those kits and JB weld the cap on or grind off the threads (not my preference as I don't want to reduce the number of threaded ones in the wild). This was more to put an upper limit and lower limit on what I think is fair for a conversion kit for buyers/sellers. But if someone wants me to spend $420+ on a used conversion kit, without images, without original box/manuals (that was originally $250 and eventually $160 at the end of run). I'd just get the threaded one in its factory fresh kit.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Might want to take a look at optics and ammo 's BBB page before you order.

I have never done business with them and have never heard of them.

caveat emptor

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good point on that one decula, if I decide to go that route Credit Card it is! Thank you!

Redcoat? You still there? I am still waiting on those slide/firing pin images.

By the way, an update on the threaded P226 conversion kits. I reached out to Optics and Ammo and asked how many they had in stock. They responded with 4, hopefully they will send me some visual confirmations of the kits if anyone is still looking for a threaded version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.