SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
When I first saw it on the Sig website, I thought it looked terrible. Now after seeing real life pictures of the slide installed on an actual pistol, it looks a lot better, but I'm still totally sold on it. Like many have said, if only Sig hadn't cut the front of the slide, then maybe.

Maybe it's sort of an acquired taste that will grow on me.

Picked up the new P226 Legion Pro Cut slide to try out. Mounted my Leupold DPP. On the fence about it. Your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Yeah, no, but that’s just me. I’ve never liked slide cuts, but that’s my taste. I live in a place with too much dust and grit and my handguns are often in the thick of that grime.

If you’re happy, I’m happy. Enjoy your 226 Legion!

What year is your frame? Curious, as I have a new-to-me Legion P226 SAO from 2016 with the PVD, and I'm wondering what this newer ceracoke Pro Cut slide will look like on the older frame.

I like it a lot. It modernizes the model. The front cutout is not as ugly as most are saying. It blends very well. It's like my wife is better looking than your wife. Each has its own taste.

I shot mine and I didn't notice any difference compared with the non-pro slide. The only thing is I am waiting for the Romeo 2 for ages. I'm hoping it will be out in ~2-3 months time.

The laser sight with laser light looks better and well proportioned on the P226 than on my P229.
I would think the cuts would reduce felt recoil guess not

Discussion starter · #31 ·
So I get mixed reviews on this. Haven't really shot it since I first posted it. Been conserving ammo for the past year or so. Time to get back out and play around again.

I can't tell any
Thanks for letting you just saved me $430 I don't care about the looks if it reduces the thought recoil I would buy it but if it's no difference not worth it.

I will say though the axg pro with the slide cuts you do feel the difference with that gun. This kind of reminds me of the Walther PPQ the match Q5 match that is compared to a standard and after shooting both of them I could not tell the difference

Picked up the new P226 Legion Pro Cut slide to try out. Mounted my Leupold DPP. On the fence about it. Your thoughts?
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Does it match the frame?.. it looks decent to me. I got the Pro Cut slide for my 320. Its a good value n it comes assembled, window cuts, optic cut n with Sig sights for under $350. It looks better than the OEM slide...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.