SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Sig P226 Combat w/ Surefire/Streamlight Holsters?

5K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Papa Sig 
#1 ·
Am I simply looking in the wrong places or are they that hard to find?

I've done well with Raven Concealment and Bravo Concealment and would like to stick with similar OWB holsters.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Well.

I have a BC Light-bearing holster for my P226 .40S&W built on the MK25/Combat frame with a Streamlight TLR-2 HL G light/laser.

I also have a standard BCA holster for my P239.

I just checked their website and no longer see SIG Sauer ANYTHING!!!

Either someone doing their web site screwed up, or I guess Bravo Concealment doesn't want anymore of MY business. :mad:

#6 · (Edited)
Good - Thanks Mr Bama!! I couldn't even get their website to load earlier today...

EDIT: Hey, I see that Amazon's popular cloud storage service had a failure today. Wonder if BC uses those guys??..

Cheers

#7 · (Edited)

Attachments

#10 ·
Well, ****.

"Thank you for the interest of Bravo Concealment holsters. Unfortunately, we currently no longer offer some of the custom holsters including your weapon setup. We have transitioned to an all “Quick Ship” holster offerings which include only what is available on-line. We know that most gun options are not available at the moment. Please be patient as we will be bringing back the most popular gun/holster options throughout the year. We apologize but we do not have any exact release dates for any specific gun/holster options at the moment. For the latest news and product updates subscribe to our Newsletter and stay posted to our social media channels and take advantage of our weekly product giveaways."

Thank You,
Reyna Lopez
Bravo Concealment
1012 N. Alamo Rd
Alamo, TX 78516
office@bravoconcealment.com
http:://www.bravoconcealment.com

#9 ·
I have JM Custom Kydex for a similar holster to what you're looking for.

I also have a G Code for IWB. Not sure why G Code makes a holster for the Mk25/X300 IWB, but only have for Mk25/TLR1 OWB.

I've been eyeballing otghex.com for some new kydex gear. A friend has some of their stuff, but for glock, and it is well put together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.