SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
470 Posts
Apparently, a lot of folks have short, stubby fingers.
As someone with short, stubby fingers I wonder the same thing as the OP. The reduced reach trigger pinches my trigger finger too (which someone else mentioned).

Get a Gray Guns trigger properly installed, you'll never look back. I never thought I'd pay for trigger work on any gun, but now I'm not sure I can ever have a Sig that doesn't have the GG P-SAIT installed with SRT & Action Enhancement work. Almost makes me want to get rid of my semi-custom 1911s.....almost. :D

· Registered
23,709 Posts
As someone with short, stubby fingers I wonder the same thing as the OP. The reduced reach trigger pinches my trigger finger too (which someone else mentioned).

Get a Gray Guns trigger properly installed, you'll never look back. I never thought I'd pay for trigger work on any gun, but now I'm not sure I can ever have a Sig that doesn't have the GG P-SAIT installed with SRT & Action Enhancement work. Almost makes me want to get rid of my semi-custom 1911s.....almost. :D
OP doesn't need an over-price GG trigger.
Just get a standard SIG trigger and, if you want, the SRT kit. Easy to install. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.