SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
one of the magazines refuses to eject after firing. i have to put in a finger from the top of the slide and give it a push to get out.+
the other works flawlessly.
visually i dont see any difference or marks on the magazines.
what should i be looking for to correct.
thanks

· Registered
139 Posts
The mag follower might be hanging up on the slide stop. I had this happen a few times with one of my magazines. The slide locks open, mag won't drop out, then I pull the mag out and the slide slams shut. Disassemble the magazine, clean it thoroughly and look for any burrs or marks on the follower where it interfaces with the slide stop.

· Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks again drPhibes, cleaning helped. both magazines working perfectly now. there seemed to be a lot of gunk in them.

· Registered
514 Posts
The mag follower might be hanging up on the slide stop. I had this happen a few times with one of my magazines. The slide locks open, mag won't drop out, then I pull the mag out and the slide slams shut. Disassemble the magazine, clean it thoroughly and look for any burrs or marks on the follower where it interfaces with the slide stop.
Yup had the same issue with one of my mine, works like a charm now with a good cleaning.

Reactions: reprobate
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.