SIG Talk banner

Sig mpx carbine

1236 6
I recently won an auction for a Sig MPX CARBINE 9MM 16" 30rd keymod MPX-C-9-KM-T gen 2 for 885. How bad did I screw myself.
Reactions: Cleatus703
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
It's a Romeo4 B...

....and, yes, if you paid under $1000 bucks for a new MPX Carbine, that's essentially a half-price deal.

I just paid $1599 for mine, with the iron sights.

Oh...and as you can see, we've "invested" more $$$ to make it extra special!

Northlight

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice score! I've had my carbine for a few months now, just a few quick thoughts. ( most of these have already been pointed out elsewhere on here)
1. Load your mags for a few days prior to first outing, and let em' sit. (I have 1 gen-2 mag and 5 gen-1 mags, and all function flawlessly, now, but all had issues at first)
2. Be patient. It took 5 total strip and clean with about 300 rounds to get my mpx to run correctly. Thought I had made a 1500.00 mistake at first.
3. (This is the most important)
Call sig cs and state that there is an issue with your mpx. I called and stated that my carbine was missing a critical warning label, stating "this fire arm, when runnuing correctly, will deplete ammunition stores at an exuberant rate"!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.