SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received an email from Sig and they have their MPX bags on sale. I was hoping some of you might have these bags. The two that are on sale don't look big enough to put your MPX in if it has a optic on it. Are they big enough? I would like to get one now as I am not paying the full price for them. Any input would be helpful.

Thanx,
nod

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Do you have the carry bag, deployment bag or the Deployment bag, low vis? Can't do the deployment bag low vis at $175.00. I do have the brace.

Thanx
nod

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have the 8" MPX pistol with the Romeo 3, stock flash hider, and the SB Tactical brace installed and it fits in the Deployment bag without the 30 rd mag installed. I'll test it with the mag installed.

·
Premium Member
453 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I received an email from Sig and they have their MPX bags on sale. I was hoping some of you might have these bags. The two that are on sale don't look big enough to put your MPX in if it has a optic on it. Are they big enough? I would like to get one now as I am not paying the full price for them. Any input would be helpful.

Thanx,
nod
When flexibility in a carry bag for your MPX is necessary, consider a custom bag that could be configured for different situations. :cool:
Depending where you live and your life style, a person may want just a MPX-only bag to transport to the range, or the bag could be a Get-Home Bag, 72-hr Go-Bag, "Truck EDC Bag", or what ever XXX-Bag you want. I went with a "flexible bag" option :D:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.