SIG Talk banner

Sig MPX added to stable

1008 6
Hope everyone is doing good. I won a brand new MPX last night on GunBroker. I feel like I got a decent deal on it. It's the gen 2 and comes with the factory handrail that's standard on it and an extra keymod handrail. It also comes with four 30rd mags and the normal factory stuff. It's the 8" barrel version chambered in 9mm. I paid $1160 total after shipping and ffl. With the four extra mags I haven't found anything better priced. I'm really excited about this one. I've read a lot of conflicting things about the trigger. From the ones I've shot I'm gonna want to change it pretty quick. Any advice on triggers for it? I'll post Pictures as soon as I get it home from ffl. Thanks everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reactions: kansascity45
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I got to handle one just like it. I was impressed. Especially since they have a locked, gas operated action, instead of a .22 like blow back action that would have been a lot cheaper and easier for SIG to produce.

BTW, LGS price was a lot more than you paid.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got to handle one just like it. I was impressed. Especially since they have a locked, gas operated action, instead of a .22 like blow back action that would have been a lot cheaper and easier for SIG to produce.

BTW, LGS price was a lot more than you paid.

The LGS here wanted $1759.00 for the whole set up without the 4 extra mags and tax on that. I talked to them and told them I was gonna get one online and he lowered it to $1400.00 but with tax it still made no sense and a three pack of the mags are $189. I can't wait to get it. I've been debating this for a while so I've been hoarding 124gr ammo.

"God created men and Sam Colt made them equal"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.