SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We, my wife and I have muzzle brakes on each of our M4s. She has Smith on hers and I went with the longer VG6 Epsilon . We also are putting recoil reduction systems made in Israel.
The major reason for all of this buffering is pain in our shoulders and in my wrists. Ergo :))), I am looking for a muzzle brake for my MPX. The recoil , as is,
is quite minimal. But I really like the reduction in muzzle flip the we get on our M4s.

Is there anyone who has experience or would just like to give thoughts and ideas that have been thought out a little. I would appreciate the input as I would like to get some CQB drills in a few times soon.

Be well and stay safe.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Lantac Dragon muzzle brake for the MPX (in stock). I added their BMD (out of stock) because it was annoying to other shooters at my range. Still works great with BMD.

Also consider the Taccom3 SIG MPX Recoil Cushion. Cheap and easy install. Should help with your shoulder problem.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thanks. I will do the research

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So lefty Tighty and Righty Loosey ??

·
Registered
260 Posts
My mpx-k with the 4.5" barrel had rocksett on the flash hider. soaked in hot water several hours and used a vise and big *** wrench to get off.

Reactions: sigmpx2017
1 - 7 of 7 Posts