SIG Talk banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
And the conversion kits are coming. And the Romeo 2 is coming. And the P320/10mm is coming. You get the drift. With SIG one can't believe magazine articles or SIG until you can actually buy it.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
SCAR is played out. Sell it and upgrade
We all know it's 7.62x39, not .308, right? I hardly see how the SCAR is played out. The original intent of the 7.62x39 MCX was to allow operators to engage in activities without an obvious trail of western casings. Not for some ballistic advantage.

·
Banned
381 Posts
We all know it's 7.62x39, not .308, right? I hardly see how the SCAR is played out. The original intent of the 7.62x39 MCX was to allow operators to engage in activities without an obvious trail of western casings. Not for some ballistic advantage.
Where did the 7.62x39 come from on this thread?? Out of left field I guess. Spear hopefully comes out. SCAR is played. Many better systems now. Reciprocating handle and many other things that just put it way behind the Colt 901, Sig 716, HK417 and of course LMT.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
So standard release... this month? August? This time next year? Anybody hear anything from dealers?
How about msrp? $2500? $3500??

·
Registered
Sig P226, M400 TREAD, P220, P365XL, P227R, P228, MPX K 4.5”
1,064 Posts
Instead of coming out with yet another variant, Sig should put a full length Picatinny rail on the standard TREAD and eliminate the problem of having to adjust iron sights for two different sight planes! They could just go with the Samson fore end and solve the problem — instead of putting it on a high end (i.e., Expensive) model, like the Spear. They do it on the .308 TREAD - why not the 5.56 version?? 🤔

21 - 28 of 28 Posts