SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wonder if the bolt carrier group will need to change too or just the barrel swap like Virtus with 5.56 & .300.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice find on that vid. I saw somewhere the SLX suppressors are due late summer... maybe the Spear will show up with them...

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Yeah, good stuff - Thanks for posting! SIG's nexgen platforms should be very competitive in DOD biz. Lighter weapons & ammo with much greater range & lethality's gotta be significant! Adding caliber flexibility may be a needed trick in some special units too.

Now in my senior years, not sure there's a need to join the 6.8 party though. If a MCX version offering 7.62 with 300Blk & 5.56 became available - Well unlikely, but that may be of interest here...

Cheers

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
Love those added calibers.

Just hope the quick change barrels are as easy as virtus.

And, make them available???

·
Registered
86 Posts
A Sig rep stated on another site that it IS coming for civilian side. From what I've seen so far, I am definitely in. Anyone else, thoughts? A big boy Virtus with similar ability to convert calibers.. oh momma.

Sig Fury
6.5 CM
7.62 NATO

!

Definetely

·
Registered
P320-M18, P320XC, M400
162 Posts
Great video, hadn't seen that one yet. Hopefully the Spear comes our way in the near future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, good stuff - Thanks for posting! SIG's nexgen platforms should be very competitive in DOD biz. Lighter weapons & ammo with much greater range & lethality's gotta be significant! Adding caliber flexibility may be a needed trick in some special units too.

Now in my senior years, not sure there's a need to join the 6.8 party though. If a MCX version offering 7.62 with 300Blk & 5.56 became available - Well unlikely, but that may be of interest here...

Cheers
Check out the recent recoil magazine. 7.62 is coming to the mcx. Bolt switch needed for swap but it is coming

1 - 20 of 28 Posts