SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale: Sig Sauer MCX Patrol, .300 Blackout, 16" barrel, new in box - never fired. Still has the factory oil on it. Comes with (1) 30-round PMAG, literature, and cardboard box. I bought this when I thought the idea of being able to swap calibers was cooler than sliced bread but just sits in my safe next to other upper-tier AR's that I prefer shooting. This Gen 1 rifle came from the factory with the upgraded bolt carriage assembly and was not affected by the recall Sig issued on 12/22/2016.

$1,900 for MCX rifle only - (1) PMAG, literature, and box.
$2,500 for MCX rifle (as pictured) + Sig Romeo5 red dot optic + Sig flip up iron sights + Sig 2-stage Match Duo trigger (pulls between 3.5 and 4 lbs.) + Sig 5.56 NATO caliber exchange kit w/ SRD556-QD flash hider (works with Sig's QD suppressor line). A la carte options are open for discussion too.

All prices above include shipping and insurance to FFL of your choosing. Please make sure your FLL accepts shipments from individuals - add $25 if I have to ship through my FLL. Local FTF sales are welcome as well.

Payments can be made via PayPal F&F or Zelle.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.