SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took the M400 to the range for the first time today with my shooting buddy, who is former EOD. It's been years since I've shot a rifle, and besides an M-1 a long time ago, nothing above a .22 LR. I had a ton of fun and can't wait to go again. Only shot brass, a little over 100 rounds various grains but mostly American Eagle. Found 55 and 62 grain to work great. Attached a pic of the target and a video of me shooting the last 20 rounds before calling it a day. I got some work to do, especially with my trigger jerk and reset, but am eager to practice and get better! Thanks for the feedback in advanced.

Oh and I only used the Pop-up iron sight that came with the gun. Still thinking about whether or not I want to get something like a P-223 or a red dot.

Here is the Video (VOLUME WARNING):
https://vid.me/e/i0ip

Here is the Target:
Went Clockwise around the outer targets to sight in and practice, had fun in the center.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Glad you had fun! I really enjoy my M400. I put an AimPoint Pro on mine, I also put a Burris Trippler on.Ineeded the Magnifer cause the old eyes needed the help. That P-223 would be a good choice too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts